Pages

December 14, 2011

Chloe's first choir performance


Nothing puts you in the Christmas spirit like a children's choir. Especially if one of your own is in it. Chloe is part of a junior choir at school and loves it. They had their first performance of the year at City Hall and did a great job. Their songs were all about Christmas (and yes, they even sang about Jesus!) and it was really fun. All of the kids were super professional, except for the poor boy who had to run off stage to throw up (but the show must go on). They even did this number to "Mr. Sandman" but instead it was "Mr. Santa". They had all these little hand gestures and actions that went along with it. I was especially proud of Chloe because she was so focused. A lot of kids were distracted by the building (it is kind of cool), but she took her eyes off the conductor once - to shoot me a quick smile. I am really glad I got to see it. Here are a few pics and a movie of them singing a familiar tune in French and German, little did I know the English verse was on its way, so I stopped the movie prematurely. Oops. (Chloe is right above the poor girl whose head is cut off by the microphone.)

1 comment:

Floyd said...

I found Chloe before I read the message. I would have liked to be there to hear them, they sounded great on the video. Thanks for sharing.