So I just finished up a photography class. It was pretty intense and overwhelming and yet so much fun and so educational. I forgot how much I really like the classroom setting. My brain is a bit spent and I feel like I definitely have like a LONG ways to go to really understand it all but I'm excited to improve. To help me remember what I learn, I share all the info with Greg too after the class and between commercials of Vampire Diaries (he, he). I'm taking the Part 2 of the class in a few weeks but until then I just need to practice and practice and try to remember all the stuff I learned.
Anyway, here are some from a homework assignment playing around with sepia and black & white.


3 comments:
LOVE THEM!!! I'm so jealous, I would love to take a photography class! It looks like you're a natural!
I especially love the picture of Tati... wonderful in every way!! Nice work.
Okay Jules. So I've taken some photography classes too and I still feel like such a hopeless beginner! How bout you type up all the wonderful notes you've taken and email them to me so I can soak up some of your learning! I need all the help I can get!!
Post a Comment