Pages

May 24, 2012

Goldilocks

I love doing hair-dos on my girls.  Just this week, Tati was asking me how she could get her hair to look wavy and bumpy so I dusted off my french braiding skills.  It was easier this time because she's getting older.  Then Chloe wanted some braids to sleep in so her hair could be wavy.  Then last night I was telling them about foam curlers and how my Mom would do them for special occasions when I was little.  Tati wanted them so badly.  The funny thing is they didn't bother her at all to sleep on them.  There's no way Chloe could do it although I'm sure she'll want to try some time this week.  Anyway, here's the fun pic.  This girl struggles to not do exaggerated poses, but I love it.


I love how the flash caught all the shine in her hair. So pretty and healthy.

2 comments:

Olivia Justine said...

that's just too funny about her posing. hmmm, wonder where she gets that from? ;)she may be a stinker in many ways, but she's cuter than all get out julie.

Melanie said...

She is so big... and so cute. I'm so glad to get a girl so that I can do her hair. I think Chloe was the first little girl that I ever did her hair. Ha ha good memories. Love ya cutie!