We're living in Canada and going to school. A lot is different and a lot is the same. This blog will include our family adventures as we brave the crazy, mostly freezing, cold, north.
Our Family
Little Boy
Little Girl
Big Girl
"What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are--and who we will become." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
9 comments:
So cute!
She IS cute.
So cute! I love hearing your voices on the videos you post. We miss you guys!
HOw cute!! I wish Tatiana and Matthew could hang out and be friends!! they are the same age...we could plan the wedding !
That fool is so cute! I watched it like 5 times, because all the kids loved it. Wish I could see her in person!
Penny LOVED that video. We watched it several times.
As my Grandma would say "what a doll baby!" Sooo cute!
Julie I am tagging you so go to my blog and it will tell you what to do.......
oh she's ADORABLE!!! I love hearing all of your voices, I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment