This is Chloe in all her glory. She really is a great dancer. I'd like to think she got it from me but whatever. Her Daddy taught her the "robot" but the "hula hoop" was all her. Enjoy.
So I just played that video for Liv and she started screaming, "That's my favorite song too!" There would be quite the little dance-off if those two ever got together. Sometime we should video chat and let them bust a move for each other.
We're living in Canada and going to school. A lot is different and a lot is the same. This blog will include our family adventures as we brave the crazy, mostly freezing, cold, north.
Our Family
Little Boy
Little Girl
Big Girl
"What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are--and who we will become." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
7 comments:
So I just played that video for Liv and she started screaming, "That's my favorite song too!" There would be quite the little dance-off if those two ever got together. Sometime we should video chat and let them bust a move for each other.
The boy's and I watched the dance video. We loved it. Tell Chloe she's got some great moves. Wally said "That Chloe is a silly girl"
Love you guy's
Wow Chloe you can bust a move girl.....Mckayla will have to teach you her dance that she does to that song, her and Natasha listen to it 24/7......
From Emily:
"Chloe, your moves are awesome!"
From Carlie:
Emily was sitting on my lap watching, and she was bobbing her head and shaking her hips along with Chloe! It was funny.
Who-hoo! Show us what you're workin' with!
oh my gosh that was hilarious! I was totally waiting for her to biff into the camera there at the end! She's cracks me up!
First off great taste in music Chloe!!
Secondly I wouldn't expect anything less from the daughter of our great "Up on Cripple Creek" choreographer.
Post a Comment