Pages

November 17, 2008

My Yogis

Maybe this is a normal, documentable step in the baby process but I'd like to think my kids are extra special and they just naturally have exercising tendencies. It will be like, "crawl, crawl, crawl (pause, pause), yoga pose, (hold, hold), crawl, crawl, crawl". It's very cute. What's this pose called again? Help me out Amber.

Here's Chloe from back in the day:

And here is my new Yogi. This fool can hold the pose FOREVER! Glad they don't have my abs.


I'm just waiting for her to start throwing down some push ups. She's practically on her way already.

4 comments:

Greg said...

DOWN AND GIVE ME 10!!

Marnie said...

Isn't it the downward dog? She's so happy! I wish we could see her now. Penny loves yoga these days also.

Melanie said...

Oh my heck! My boy's never did that. You've got some cute little Melton girls. Better that they start the exercise now. They will be naturals in a few years. Maybe even teach a class. I love Chloe's dance moves. The Hulla hoop, the Robot. The boy's have watched that clip over and over. I'm guessing she got the moves from her Dad. Am I right?
We love you guy's. You still keep us laughing even miles and miles apart.

Natalie said...

ha ha ha! Love that little diaper bum sticking in the air...