
She would've loved the 80's. And we would have totally been friends. And I love that this pose just came out of her.Oh and one more note: That is a shirt and not a dress. It is just a size 10/12 but she decided she didn't want to wait until then because she could wear it now with leggings. Ha ha.

2 comments:
Way to go girl, I really thought that was a dress, it never occurred to me that it was a shirt. She was so cute and I love the pictures.
love the outfit - she just couldn't be more of a mini-you.
I really like that fabric - curtains?? behind her. It looks like an IKEA print??? The whole room seems to come together nicely. I need some help with that. I have got some good bones going on in our house but I need some help with making it all come together.
Post a Comment