As I started to draw the stain onto my lips I remember thinking 3 things:
- Man, I hope I follow my lip lines well.
- Man, this seems awfully bright and red.
- Uh oh.
So I pulled out the big guns and got a hot washcloth with soap and started to SCRUB my lips. It got some of it off but there was still a VERY red tinge. And there was also a bit of redness now on my chin and upper lip. So I did the best thing I could think of, I put on some brownish gloss. Together with the RED, it toned it down enough to not come across as the big, blinking, red alert I was feeling like.
See for yourself.

And for the record, I can see how addicting Photobooth can be for somebody. I'm too picky about the results but it is fun.
Tati keeps staring at me and smiling and saying, "Mom, you look beautiful!" "Your lipstick is awesome on you." "Your lips match your nail polish! How did you do that?" Maybe I'll give the lipstick to her.
I decided I would fit in best with my red lips if I were sketching in gay Paris.

Au revoir.

2 comments:
HAHAH! Oh my gosh, you crack me up! Things like this are the reason I love you! HAHAH! I don't care what you think, I think it looks AWESOME! You're like...a pinup girl. But...in a nice clean Mormon way??? HAHAH!
You are a crack up. I love Ya!!!
Post a Comment