Pages

November 21, 2011

Our First Snow

I have to say I've been really proud of Canada this year. I mean, here we are like half-way through November and we just barely had our first snow. Not bad. Granted we did have some pretty insanely low temps in the days that followed this but we survived.

I love how crazy my kids are and I love how the snow just doesn't even phase them. The day after this picture, it stormed and snowed like crazy and because Tati is my stir crazy child, I decided to get her out and exercise her around. After spending 10 minutes getting our gear on, she marches outside and sits right down in the snow like she's at the beach.

Yeah, this ain't no beach. But it is pretty. At least for now it is quite pretty. Don't ask me if I think it is pretty in April.

And a special close up to admire Tati's use of my red lipstick. (See this post if you haven't read it.)

1 comment:

Floyd said...

Tatiana is one tough babe, love that girl and her grit. Cute pictures of the girls.