First I got this picture in a frame that she had drawn of us together. Then I was instructed to open it up and look on the back for my clue. Here's what I found.

Mom I know your pregnet and look not so good But I still love _____.
cleu (find a colorful rock and flip it over to find the missing word) ___

In case you can't tell, it says "You". So she still loves me, even though I dont' look good. Phew.
Then I got a few other gifts. Chloe made me 2 cards with poems. She also gave me a really sweet present: a watermelon ring pop. The reason it is so sweet is because watermelon is my favorite flavor for all candies. She had received that ring pop for Easter and she saved it for me and gave it to me for Mother's Day. Now that is love.

Me and Greg made some chocolate covered strawberries the night before. I pretty much think you should be forced to add roasted almonds to chocolate strawberries no matter what. Trust me, it should be a law.

It was the best Mother's Day I have ever had. There was no fighting and no food prep for me on that day. We even were able to eat dinner at a friend's house so we didn't even have any dishes to do. It was a crazy hot day and just as a special present for me as I was sweating off, the clouds rolled in, the wind kicked up and we got some relief from the heat.
p.s. Gavin had some bad diaper rash so he spent most of his day like this:

1 comment:
What sweet children you have. Poor Gavin, That picture is SOOOOO cute! a keeper for sure.
Post a Comment